JANUARY 29- FEBRUARY 4, 2024
7 days / 6 nights
6 people/2 cars/ 3 people per car
Price: 5800 euros
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Domestic flight on a small plane Arusha > Ndutu
- Accomodation in a TWIN ROOM at LAKE MASEK TENTED LODGE /NGORONGORO SERENA SAFARI LODGE / ARUSHA MOUNT MERU HOTEL
- All the meals and basic drinks
- Six days of safaris for the group in two 4×4 vehicles, without windows; 3 people per car
- Entrance fees to all national parks to be visited on the itinerary
- Ndutu > Ngorongoro and Ngorongoro > Kilimanjaro transfers by car
- Bottled mineral water, beer and wine in the safari car
- Travel and medical insurance, medical aid during the safari
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- International flights
- If you would like to stay in a SINGLE ROOM, in addition you´ll have to pay 1000 euros
- Entry visa to Tanzania. 50 USD per person, should be paid online in advance. IMPORTANT TO DO IT MUCH IN ADVANCE BECAUSE THE USUAL MINIMUM TIME TO GET THE VISA IS 15 DAYS.
- Private phone calls or anything else for personal use.
- Tips in the accommodations during the safari.
- Tips to the guides during the safari. We recommend 10-20 USD per person per day.
- Vaccines. Check with your local travel vaccination center or your doctor.
Pick-up at the Kilimanjaro international airport and transfer to the hotel in Arusha where we will rest until the next morning.
After breakfast, we will leave for the Arusha airport to catch a small airplane that will take us to the Ndutu area. This is where our African adventure begins.
After lunch at Lake Masek Tented Lodge, we go on our first safari.
During this season large herds of migratory herbivores, that come down from the northern Serengeti, are concentrated in this area in search of fresh pastures, followed by predators.
Full days of safaris. During this season it can rain occasionally. However, it´s the best time to visit this area, where most of the fauna is represented during this month. In addition, at this time it is possible to contemplate hunting scenes, since the newborn animals are very vulnerable despite the protection of the herd.
We will leave early in the morning and go to the Ngorongoro area, with the goal to spend the day in the Ngorongoro crater. We will descend to the Ngorongoro crater where wild animals in there immense concentration live in its 20 km diameter.
We will do a photographic safari and have our picnic inside the crater itself. The Ngorongoro crater is declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, is the largest intact volcanic caldera on the planet, and is considered the eighth wonder of the world.
It is a natural amphitheater surrounded by walls 600 meters high, and a diameter of 20 kilometers that houses the densest populations of large mammals in the world. On a single day of safari, it is possible to see an astonishing variety of animals including large predators.
We spend the night at NGORONGORO SERENA SAFARI LODGE.
We will enjoy the final safari in the Ngorongoro crater, and go to the Kilimanjaro airport with a stop for lunch.
- Camera with lenses from 200mm to 600mm (optimum focal length between 400 and 600) and tripod.
- Batteries sufficient for staying 8-9 hours in hide.
- Thermal clothing and fur shoes for the January tour.
- Dark or camouflage clothing.